Wesley Wedding Gown Collection
The Collection of Bridal Dresses and Historical Clothes is housed in a hall behind the historic buildings of the Wesley Church, the Church Hall and the Manse. Couples have been married here since 1863 when the Church Hall was opened, and in 1891 the current church was completed for the growing congregation. The Manse, next door, was built in 1903. These buildings dominate this part of the street, and are of significant value for their fine stonework as well as for being the heart of religious service for the Methodist, now Uniting Church, congregations.