Mandurah Historical Society
Tucked away, aside luxurious and imposing canal-front homes, is the wonderfully quaint historic Halls Cottage. The stone and thatched-roof building was once the abode of one of Mandurah’s first settlers - Henry Hall. Hall was assigned 16,594 acres in the Murray district and, in 1832, applied for the land on which Halls Cottage still stands today. Today the cottage houses the Mandurah Historical Society collection of artefacts, which provides a glimpse into the everyday life of the region’s earliest European settlers.